Summer Free Online Education
Our goals are to support young students (elementary) and introduce some fun courses before the start of a new semester, to create short, interactive classes to appeal to a younger age group, who have a shorter attention span, and to further support returning to school students with their studies.
– Grade 1-2: Introduce young children to the history of the world
– Grades 4-5: Introduction to poetry writing, such as haikus, rhyme scheme, and basic analysis of notable poems.
– Grades 6-7: A mix between both is classics reading and film analysis. This includes reading excerpts of both novels and films, followed by content analysis.
– Grades 2-3: Introduction to Math enrichment
– Grades 4-5: Introduction to Competition math
– Grades 6-7: Introduction to Math contests
– Beginner French: No age limit and no requirement of fluency
– Music Theory: Basic symbols, keyboard introduction, reading of staff, notes, etc. Age 7 and above
– Basic Programming: Age 8 and above